cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 link problems

qhy
Explorer

I have a gaming laptop that has an NVIDIA 1050 TI graphics card and i have a usb 3.0 port (which apparently doesn't show up) So i'm just going to break it down a bit.

I try linking my Quest 2 with a 3rd party cable from Party Link and it works every now and then, but this time it's coming to the point where it flicks on and off and it's annoying me. It detects the Quest 2, and then the screen for file transfer or something pops up: do you want to allow? I press allow, it disconnects from my laptop (I can hear it) and I can't reconnect it without unplugging and plugging back in. I haven't seen the rift homescreen once when it started glitching again.

I play Roblox, and I decided that I'll just forget link for now and play. A message pops up saying my graphics driver is too old. I don't know what that has to do with link, but that's hever happened before. I've reset the laptop twice, it seems to fix the problem but when I link again the old graphics driver message pops up again. My drivers are up to date.

I don't know what's happening and it's been going on and off for months. It's getting very tedious and I just want to link my headset..

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @qhy please submit a ticket with us and include the log files from your system so we can review them and try and determine why you keep experiencing this issue. Thanks! - Clint

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!