cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 slow to load and stuttering in games.

DavidH45
Level 2

Hi, So I have had my oculus quest 2 for less than a year. It is now performing less than normal. 

When I play games, at times, the game will temporarily freeze. When I watch vr180 vids in youtube, which was crystal clear and perfectly smooth in the beginning, now are not always crystal clear and stutter. I have gigabit internet. So, I don' think it is my internet causing the problem. I got the latest system update, and not much improvement. 

Please help. Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there. This is definitely not what we like to hear, and we want to help figure this out with you. Our best recommendation would be to submit a ticket with all of this information. A member of our team will then get back to you as quickly as possible and resolve the issue. We look forward to hearing from you.

my problem is not to do with internet connectivity. I did the route this, that did not solve the problem. Is my processor just damaged? 

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello again! We can not say for sure if the issue is with the processor just yet. Once an available agent takes your ticket, we will go through different troubleshooting options with you to try to figure out the root cause of the problem. From there, we will continue working with you to make any determinations accordingly. 

Can the problem be from a poor internet connection? Previously, my oculus would lose connection to my wifi and then reconnect. Don't experience that anymore, but system load up sometimes is glitchy, takes longer than normal to load up, and the ambience audio at the home screen will get choppy sometimes. I actually realized that I was exiting apps using the oculus button and not the apps own exit option. I have done the factory reset, never fixed the problem.