cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 with no Sound

FilipeHenda
Level 2

I have the Oculus Quest 2. Played today for a bit and put it to charge like always do. At the end of the day I wanted to play again and noticed there was absolutely no sound coming out of the headset speakers. Nothing at all. I've tried turning off for some time and back on and nothing. When I cast to my Iphone there is sound on the phone but still nothing on the headset. I don't have a PC or use Oculus link. I just use a normal cable to tranfer videos or screenshots from my OC2 to my Imac.

Any help?

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hi @FilipeHenda Are you able to try connecting headphones to the headset and see if there is sound? If sound, disconnect and see if the headset speakers start working. If still no sound, try a factory reset. If you still need assistance please create a support ticket with us here. Thanks!

Notes:

• Performing a factory reset is irreversible and will remove all account information, downloaded games, and content from the headset.

• Performing a factory reset won't remove content you've purchased or downloaded from your account.