cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift S Microphone not working

capitandominik
Honored Guest
My Rift S microphone is not working.But the speakers work.I tried to fix it in sound settings of windows but it just doesnt work.
Please help.
17 REPLIES 17

Eyeseeu789
Honored Guest
why wont oculus fix this crap 

Anonymous
Not applicable

same, it was working fine then just stopped. Got kicked from many games because I couldn't speak

Same with me to. first it was just VRchat but know its everygame. and I dont know how to change the input for oculus. 😞

sauros73
Honored Guest
I know it's an old post but try this ... unplug and replug your USB connector. 😉

epicgamer512
Honored Guest
dosent work

epicgamer512
Honored Guest

My Rift S microphone is not working.But the speakers work.I tried to fix it in sound settings of windows but it just doesnt work.
Please help.

same

CJPotvin
Honored Guest
I had the same issue. I just went through the device setup process again and it seems to have fixed the problem. Hope this helps some of you

Belial20XX
Honored Guest
had this problem multiple times today and my set is not even a week old.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try connecting the Rift S to a USB 3.0 connector, high and lower versions down work correctly. We have two Rift S headsets connected to older laptops and the audio worked flawlessly, The laptops were replaced with PCs and both started to have audio quality problems. Adding a PCIe board with 2 USB 3.0 ports (Chipset: Renesas) fixed the audio quality.