cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift S not connecting properly

Chrisu85
Honored Guest

So I have been having an issue with my Rift S lately, ever since I upgraded from an AMD board to my new Intel Z490 board. The issue though is hard to explain, I keep having issues with the USB malfunctioning, but then it works and registers active but there is no picture on the headset, then the displayport doesn't work but even in slots that my monitors read just fine. Its not consistent on which issue is displaying the problem, I have attempted to clear disconnected devices and replug the wire with no success. I have reinstalled oculus a few times now, each time full clean uninstalls. I am at a loss here completely. 

Here is my computer's speccy link: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/J6DnRZDGjwL4DfNw6JV0juH

2 REPLIES 2

Chrisu85
Honored Guest

I also want to add that i am NOT using a USB hub. its plugged directly into the mobo

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We'd be interested to look further into this. Please click here to submit a ticket and include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!