cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift S

oren.zohar.771
Level 3

I replaced the motherboard and processor asus tuf b560m-plus gaming and Intel® Core ™ i5-11400 Processor and ASUS nVIDIA Geforce ROG Strix GTX1080 8GB the video card I connected in slot 4.0 even when I returned to 3.0 the problem was not resolved the software of the Oculus rises I do not see the house And that I'm running an updated Windows 10 game that stops it after a short time Thanks for the helpers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

oren.zohar.771
Level 3

windows 10 close app in oculus rift s

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

oren.zohar.771
Level 3

windows 10 close app in oculus rift s

View solution in original post

An issue caused the program to stop working properly

oren.zohar.771
Level 3

Windows 10 closes the apps in Oculus Rift S.
It's the message I'm getting some problem that caused the program to stop working properly

Windows 10 closes the apps in Oculus Rift S.
The message that I was receiving a problem caused the program to stop working properly

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey oren.zohar.771, we understand how confusing this may be for you; allow us to assist you with this. This sounds like a potential issue with Game Mode. Game Mode appears to reduce or eliminate the background process, and focuses on performance on the active fame. This could interfere with the Oculus software as it needs multiple processes running simultaneously to function properly. If you're having issues with content performance we recommend you turn Game Mode off. 

To disable Game Mode do the following:

1. Open the Windows Settings menu
  2. Click on Gaming
  3. Click Game Mode
  4. Toggle Game Mode off

Please let us know how this worked out for you. We're here to help! 👍