cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Share Login issues

ThomasPasieka
Level 3
Hey there folks,

I can log into my Dev account just fine but whenever I try to visit the "Share" part of this website I have to log in again - or rather I have to try to login again. Problem is that is pretty much always tells me that my login info is wrong when it's clearly not. Anyone experiencing this?

Thomas
9 REPLIES 9

EddieJames
Level 3
Yes, it is a longstanding issue. It is a flip of the coin for me. SOmetimes I can log in. Others it just goes back to a login page. Logging into dev works every time though. I wish it were set up where you log into dev and you have access to everything, but I assume that cannot be done.
DK2 on ASUS Rampage V i7-5930k @ 3.5ghz, GTX 780ti, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 500GB SSD Win 7 Pro

cybereality
Level 15
Strange, I just tried it and it seems to work fine. Not sure what's going on here.

What browser are you using? Can you check the console and see if there are errors?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

ThomasPasieka
Level 3
@EddieJames - Yeah I don't quite understand why there are two log-ins. The main dev account should do so it would be great if that could be merged to work for both.

@Cybereality - I have had these issues for a good while now and always thought it's perhaps just me but I tried 3 different browsers by now and the problem occurs on all.

cybereality
Level 15
@ThomasPasieka: I am not seeing anything obviously wrong with your account. Can you try pressing F12 before you login and then seeing if there is an error in the console?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

ThomasPasieka
Level 3
@cybereality - I just tried to log in twice without success. Here is what I got...

cybereality
Level 15
OK, let me see if we can hunt this down.

shana
Level 2
Is there any update on this? I'm having the same issue, cannot login to the share site, request to https://share.oculus.com/auth-proxy returns 400 Bad Request in several computers and browsers.

Gypsy816
Level 5
Does clearing your browsing data and cache help at all?
Oculus Community Manager - kweh!

ColinB
Level 5
I get a login request in the top right..next to sign up.
I just ignore it and carry on quite Ok.
I can still download with no trobs at all.
Try ignoring it?