cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus VR Share form has been broken for months

SM_Sith_Lord
Honored Guest
I've been trying to post my Oculus Rift VR 3D Multiplayer Desktop program onto Oculus Share for months, but the form is always broken. I've made a few posts about it in here, but never got replies. My app is out on Steam now, but I'd still like to show it in the Share section because Oculus Rift support is a major part of it.

Anyways, I'm probably not the only person who has issues with the Oculus VR Share form, so you might want to try it out in other brothers and stuff. I'm using Google Chrome.

It's very frustrating to fill out the entire form just for it to fail. It used to incorrectly tell me I was missing a required field. This time, I tried uploading images to my description and it kept failing before I could even finish filling out the form.
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agreed. I just posted some of the problems with Oculus Share I've had for the last couple of weeks in this thread HERE

Gypsy816
Expert Protege
Hello! Thanks for bringing this to our attention again. We're looking into it! Apologies for the issues.

Edit: Have you tried it in an incognito window with no browser extensions?
Oculus Community Manager - kweh!

Gypsy816
Expert Protege
UPDATE: The Share page should be loading fine now. You might have to clear your cache to view. Appreciate your patience! 🙂
Oculus Community Manager - kweh!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?