So I've been trying to turn on the airlink.
I have v28 both on the app and on the Oculus quest 2 hardware. I form the connection and press the
Once I do that, the screen turns black as if it's about to load something, but then the normal environment
shows up and no the dash.
Anyone else experienced it?
Okay, I managed to get Air Link working for a bit this morning. Here's what I did. It may or may not work for you. And I make no promises it's a permanent fix.
1. I disabled Air Link both in the PC app and in the Quest 2 headset.
2. I launched both the PC app and started up my Quest 2.
3. I enabled Air Link in the PC app. I did this using Oculus Link, which randomly decided to work this morning. But any other virtual desktop should work. As should just pulling off the Quest and doing it on your PC.
4. I enabled Air Link in the Quest 2
5. I paired, then tried launching Air Link.
Those steps got it working this morning for me. But I'm not sure why. It's nothing I hadn't done before. Only difference was that I enabled Air Link while using Oculus Link since that had decided to work for the first time since my desktop updated to Oculus V28. I'd tried both enabling Air Link in the headset first and on the PC first before, and neither helped.
I have an nvidia 2060 with the same issue:
HERE IS HOW I FIXED IT
after hours of rsearching for fixes, I ended up making everything run on my nvidia chip (apps and stuff) rather than integrated graphics.
THEN I DOWNLOADED THE OLDEST NVIDIA DRIVER FOR MY LAPTOP GPU (october 2020) AND IT WORKED