cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus app thinks I'm using Rift. I'm using a quest.

mmmmmpurple
Explorer

At the top of the Oculus app, it tells me that Oculus isn't compatible with my system's hardware. When I click on the Learn More link it sends me to the Rift and Rift S requirements page. When I try to buy a game it tells me that the hardware that I'm missing is sensors, which the quest don't need. And I'm scared that if I buy it, I won't be able to get it on the quest (it's crossbuy). How do I fix this?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! We see you are experiencing some issues with the link cable? We know the time this is taking off from being able to use your device. 

That is why we are here and ready to work with you to get this situated and get you back in the extraordinary VR world! 

We want to invite you to our PM and get connected with us so that we can provide some steps! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Or you can submit a ticket, live chat or even schedule a phone call with one of our awesome agents in our Meta Store Support

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!