cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus black screen problem after downloading on pc

XxValxX
Explorer

So I have downloaded the oculus software on pc over 5 times today and after it had finished downloading It tells me to choose and avatar and after I do that it just leaves me with a grey screen. Someone please help I am so stressed over this. 

25 REPLIES 25

CrazyMonkey_jj
Honored Guest

it is the app self that borke 

TheWellhasPoison
Honored Guest

im having the same problem, after i pick my avatar it just gives me a blank greyish screen and that's it. Can anyone give us a helping hand?

Benyoma
Honored Guest

Le même problème..

XxValxX
Explorer

This is what it looks like for me. 

Screenshot 2021-03-26 143320.png

CyrusGrissom01
Explorer

Same problem here with Quest 2

Cluster1
Honored Guest

I am having the same issue. Spent all morning trying various ways to fix it, but nothing has worked so far.

CyrusGrissom01
Explorer

Check your log files in appdata\local\oculus there's a "service" log file and check for any errors. I've logged a support case with Oculus support and provided the logs

TheBrookeB
Explorer

I am having the same issue, spent 4 hours last night, and contacted support, still nothing. I've done everything I could possibly think of, updated drivers, made sure windows was updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired. I am very disappointed and I hope they fix this soon, otherwise i will have to return my headset. 

Exact same situation for me, bought the quest 2, got it today and the software doesn't work...