cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus chat

Kuba1506
Honored Guest

Hello, I have a question, Is there an option to open a chat with someone from the support on this site because if he writes on whatsapp or I have to email, I have to wait 24 hours for a response and in the chat on the Oculus website with someone I waited 30 seconds.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! Yes as you have stated we have various ways we communicate with our customers. Email, chat, direct message etc. However at this time the Oculus Community does not offer a live chat. Is there an issue you are having other than the one we were working?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have an issue and can’t find a place to resolve it. My son has been automatically logged out of his Oculus Quest 2 headset - and when I tried to log in on the app on my phone it’s not recognising my email address and password. I went to the link provided to update password, saved it and the app won’t recognise this either.  How can I resolve this? 

Hey there!

Being logged out of your headset only to encounter issues with logging in can be scary for sure! Let's take a look at that and see what we can do for you. 🙂

Have you created a Meta account yet?

We may need to go over some account info, so please send us a PM to answer that question. We'll be able to pull up your account, and keep all your info secret and safe. To send us a PM, select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?