cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus claims they lost my oculus quest 2

VDOman
Honored Guest
  • This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. They sent me an Rma to replace my broken Elite Strap and defective oculus 2.  They sent me back a new strap and no device.  I can them to find out what's going on with my device and they said, they lost it and did not know what happened and will be working on it. Omg!! It's been 3 weeks without it and they still don't know. I told them to send me a new one or something and they keep pushing me aside!!! THIS IS absolutely absurd!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!  BTW, I realized after I sent it to them that I had an extended warranty with bestbuy and could of had a new unit immediately.  Last time I will be trusting this company 
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We are saddened to hear that you have not received your device. To expedite the resolution, may you please provide your ticket/RMA # and submit another support ticket here so we can get this matter resolved expediently? Thanks in advance for your patience! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve been reaching out since February…oculus stopped working 33 days after purchase….support keeps leaving me on read with no help….no replacement no oculus 🤦🏾‍:female_sign:🤦🏾‍:female_sign: