cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus configuration utility

savioni
Honored Guest
Hi, I am new to oculus. I just got the DK2. I went through the online support page to install the software: "Oculus Rift's setup tool (version 1.3.2)". Besides that I didn't install any other software. I cannot seem to find the Oculus configuration utility. I am sure I need to download some other files. I am running it on Windows 10.
5 REPLIES 5

NHDevLab
Honored Guest
Same here! I downloaded the SDK and deleted multiple time just to make sure I was downloading it correctly, but I too am having the same problem where the configuration utility is now where to be found! Please help.

hvygunner13
Honored Guest
yea where the heck is it
an answer would be nice

nalex66
MVP
MVP
There is no configuration utility in the new runtime (1.3 and up). Although it's not officially supported, the DK2 will still work, but you won't have the option to set the IPD.

The Rift set-up part of the install doesn't work properly with the DK2, but you can skip those steps to get the Oculus app installed, and then go into Settings/Devices to do things like reset your camera position.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

hvygunner13
Honored Guest
thanks
but i need it to be extended desktop so that it will be detected
by vbs3

GhostRain
Honored Guest
so, i just got my dk2 working again after collecting dust for awhile.  It's now 12 months later into the future - 2017.  Donald trump is president.  Is there any way now to set IPD for DK2 with the latest oculus runtime