cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus home rooms randomly empty?

tacocatism
Explorer

My oculus home randomly deleted every object from all of my rooms. All of my rooms are empty. Why did this happen? Can I recover the rooms I spent hours decorating and arranging?

77 REPLIES 77

Attricus
Honored Guest

Hi, I have the same problem. Entered my home and is empty, in the inventory some objects say they are in another home to retrieve, but I only have one home.

This seems a server side failure.

GeorjCostanza
Honored Guest

Same issue here as well. Logged in today to find all my decorations missing, empty home.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was all set to watch a movie in my Oculus Home but when I got there, I found I had been robbed!

kaitouace
Protege

Same problem here, everything just gone on login. Using AirLink on a Quest 2 if it makes a difference, but it was all there a few days ago. 

PiDerGrieche
Explorer

Same here. I thought it was my fault, but it seems to be an Oculus Server problem.
Did you report it to support?

T-I-X
Explorer

same thing here I log in and it's telling me all my furniture is in another home but I only have 1

Gorden
Honored Guest

I thought I was the only person who got robbed!!!

Saelweng
Honored Guest

Have the same thing happening but I am using the actual link cable and its the same using Air link or virtual desktop. This started right around the time AirLink was added.

ReverendTed
Protege

Oculus Rift CV1, this happened to me this afternoon.  It's the correct environment (space room with Gotham-like background) but none of my stuff is there.

Oculus Rift CV1, Touch, 3 Sensors, GeForce GTX 1080