cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus home rooms randomly empty?

tacocatism
Explorer

My oculus home randomly deleted every object from all of my rooms. All of my rooms are empty. Why did this happen? Can I recover the rooms I spent hours decorating and arranging?

77 REPLIES 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

So glad I ignored Oculus support's suggestion to delete my homes and start over. It took me forever to get my couch and video screen placed "just right".

Now I just need to figure out how to make it remember my cabin theme the first time it loads. It always loads up the modern theme, and then when I hit reload, it's like, oh yeah, you have a cabin theme. For a while thought I had to go back into the editor to re-select the cabin theme and textures, but no, it just need me to reload.

Anonymous
Not applicable

put your first link in my favorite, expect a visit soon 🙂
hope you have portals to the rest of your houses

SirZartan
Explorer

I'll put my house in here too:

https://www.oculus.com/place/2143415812588996/

Yep. The first link I listed in my comment below is my Waystation with gateways everywhere else. I'll visit yours next time I go into VR space. Thanks for your help.

Notams
Explorer

@Anonymous. Yeah I agree. I figured that out when Tech Support started giving different solutions to the same problem.

PiDerGrieche
Explorer

Home again, problem solved.

ChasingGhosts99
Protege

Just had a similar experience today.  The menu disappeared from the environment.

Weird, the menu i said? What do you mean by that? All problems regarding this post are solved 3 weeks ago. I think you better adress your problem to support.