cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus is saying my headset is not plugged in

JohnnyCupcakes
Sightseer
I am randomly getting an error i never got before saying my headset is not plugged in. I assure it is 100% plugged in and I have never tampered with the computer or wires since last time i played on it. Only thing is I updated my graphics driver. How can I fix this problem? will re-installing do the trick?

edit: Repairing it did not
6 REPLIES 6

KenSniper
Adventurer
this seem to be a pretty common issue, it happens to me too sometimes and its really annoying, i had to restart my computer and then it'll disappear, i kinda doubt its a problem with the cables

CaptainGeech
Protege
nothing fixed it for me. Cyber will puke out the same bullshit "fixes" but they are clueless. 

cybereality
Grand Champion
Have you submitted a support ticket? We may be able to help.
https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

CaptainGeech
Protege

Have you submitted a support ticket? We may be able to help.
https://support.oculus.com/

I stomped on the piece of shit and threw it in the mail so you guys can see what a piece of shit it is. Im not gong to reinstall shit every time this piece of junk decides it doesnt like a USB port or a HDMI port it has been using just fine for 6 months. Get your shit together and Enjoy the huge pile of junk that was my Rift.

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Im sure they will continue to enjoy the 700$ that you just threw away.
Way to void the warrenty.
Drama queens sure are serious today.
WAAAGH!

CaptainGeech
Protege

Morgrum said:

Im sure they will continue to enjoy the 700$ that you just threw away.
Way to void the warrenty.
Drama queens sure are serious today.

they can enjoy it all they want. It was just as good before I stomped on it.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?