cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus kept my handsets

Perkes1
Level 2

I sent my malfunctioning oculus back with case, handsets and charging wire. I was sent back a “refurbished “ oculus headset without my charging wire, case , or handsets. They have had an active investigation going on for about 2 months now to

find my missing items. However, when I reach out weekly, they assure me they are working on it . No updates, can’t email investigation team, support won’t email investigation team and I can’t even buy new handsets ( out of stock) . Any suggestions or is this a common problem with customer service ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shortly after I posted this message Oculus returned my supplies. Although I am happy with the final solution, I think the process could involve better communication. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kizd
Level 4

Mine too! They have had mine since January this year. I started another thread on the same issue:

https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Support/Replacement-Headset-not-being-sent/m-p/963126/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1h...

Shortly after I posted this message Oculus returned my supplies. Although I am happy with the final solution, I think the process could involve better communication. 

That's the problem right here. Lack of communication. The headset is great. But their service sucks donkey ballz. They really need to be RE-TEAINED. I would rather Bill Gates aka buy out Oculus at this point.