cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus link for Quest not working

Pabu13
Level 3

Ive been trying to get link working for about three days now but it wont. When I click to enable link it loads for a bit then sends me back to the menu. I cant figure out why this is happening, my PC specs meet the requirements, my cable works fine, ive tried all of my usb ports, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the oculus app, ive tried rolling back my AMD drivers but nothing works. I'm really confused and really just wanna play vr, please someone help.

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey, we'd be happy to help you out with this! Please click here to submit a ticket and include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs. Thanks!

cman_angrybirds
Level 2

Yo Pabu! 

Did you ever find a fix for this issue? Im having the exact same problem and stressing quite a bit over it. If you could, let me know on discord please! ItzTheSong#8166

I had that when my Quest was on v30 firmware but the desktop app had updated to v32 Beta. disabling the public test channel on the desktop app brought the versions close enough for Airlink to work again. Once I manually updted the Quest to v31, i was able to re-enable the PTC on the desktop app.