cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus link keeps crashng?

ALPHA.Boii
Honored Guest

Hello.

Today when I was going to use my oculus link something wierd started happening. When I plugg in my headset (oculus quest 2) and agree to the file sharing to my computer and go into link it starts as normal, but after like 0.5 - 1 second after I start it my oculus quest 2's screen freezes and goes black, then I get 3 pop-ups on my computer that sais:

1. Oculus does not work as it sould be. 

2.  Oculus link has stopped working.

3. We couldn't  find your headset. Connect your headset.

I have tried to re-install the oculus client and factory reset my oculus quest 2 but nothing helps.

I have cheched so my cable and it's working absolutley perfect.

I'm running a intel core i7-9700F CPU and a NVIDIA RTX 2060 GPU so I have the requiremets for using a link.

Anyone that have had the same problem or anyone that knows how to fix it? Please help?

3 REPLIES 3

Exactly the same problem.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ALPHA.Boii & @Isidor_Rosendorn, Could you please open a support ticket with us here and include the log files from your system. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I already did that but the Support asked me to wait for an update (: 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?