cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus link

blinxxiie
Explorer

Hello. I just got a brand new PC and connected it to my oculus quest 2 that I've had since January. Yesterday was when I got the pc and immediately connected the quest to it. My computer has all the requirements needed for this to work. It was working just fine and connected to oculus link perfectly. Today I tried using it and all it did was load. Nothing else. I then looked at my desktop on my computer and said there was an issue connecting it. I'm not sure why this is happening since it worked perfectly last night. I have tried reinstalling, repairing and restarting the oculus software but nothing. I tried it again and on the software it said "Oculus isn't compatible with this systems hardware" yet I was using it yesterday and my PC is VR ready.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kavanavak
Expert Protege

Does the Oculus app show the device as connected? [within devices tab]

If not, I would unplug and plug it back in, restart the device, restart the system, etc. Perhaps check using a different USB port.

There's a device setup function within the Oculus app, Device>Click Headset>scroll down to bottom of info

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

kavanavak
Expert Protege

Does the Oculus app show the device as connected? [within devices tab]

If not, I would unplug and plug it back in, restart the device, restart the system, etc. Perhaps check using a different USB port.

There's a device setup function within the Oculus app, Device>Click Headset>scroll down to bottom of info

PITTCANNA
Visionary

What type of computer do you have?

Please post specs and what game you were trying to run when this occured.

Device name DESKTOP-KOF9AF8
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
Device ID 7CA4AF2A-4B35-4EBE-8597-92309C3ABFAE
Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA397
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I was trying to run VR in Roblox.

i don't see a gpu on that specs?  do you have a gpu?

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070

while it definitely has the power to run link, it is not officially supported by oculus or nvidia yet.  Check nvidia for an updated driver, or be patient until oculus has time to update driver support for 3000 series cards.

due to low availablty and current market situation this card has not be fully verified.

stephen.lodwig
Honored Guest

Have sent a message, but did you ever resolve this, as I am having exactly the same issue

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?