cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus, please just respond and RMA my headset.

chuckles1229
Honored Guest
Oculus I am beyond disappointed. Firstly you shipped an astounding number of quest 2 headsets with fan problems, mine included, and now after being told to wait for “24 to 36 hours” for an RMA I’m having to post this on any social media I can to try to get your attention. It’s been 6 DAYS. I sent a video of the problem, I sent you all my personal information, I sent you the invoice number from when I bought it, and nothing. I’ve been posting in the ticket daily to try to get anybody to help me, but silence. Please for the love of everything can you do your job as support and process my ticket. I want to like the quest 2 but you guys are making me just want to send it back and chargeback my credit card.
2 REPLIES 2

Bunz_118
Protege
My headset broke after like 1h of play ( I get the Arrow+green loading bar boot loop that people were having on the quest 1). Now I have to wait 72 to 96 hours for them to respond to me... 

Chuckles did you ever get your system back ? 

Rachel FORST
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?