cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus quest 2 got cancelled :(

NuggetKid11
Honored Guest

My order got cancelled because it said they don't ship here to Australia or it was a payment issue, but I put my details in correctly.

But do they not ship to Australia??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello NuggetKid11,

We understand that you were having difficulties placing an order through the Oculus website.

We would love to look into this issue further for you, if you can private message us so we can investigate this issue further for you.

Thank you.😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello NuggetKid11,

We understand that you were having difficulties placing an order through the Oculus website.

We would love to look into this issue further for you, if you can private message us so we can investigate this issue further for you.

Thank you.😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

kojack
MVP
MVP

Australia is definitely a valid destination (there's a bunch of us on here), so the issue is somewhere else.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

I wonder what the issue is then 🤔

First thing to try would be check with your bank.

I've bought multiple headsets and accessories from Oculus since 2013 and many games on the store. No problem. But when I bought the Quest 2, Suncorp freaked out at the purchase and shut down my Visa debit card. I got no warning, I didn't know it was blocked until I tried to order Uber Eats and it was rejected too, I had to call Suncorp and tell them the Quest 2 was legitimate to get my card reactivated.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Better to buy from your local Australian Amazon store.  Faster shipping and easier returns.  Same price.  Same goes with Q2 accessories.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers