cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus quest 2 headset won’t connect to router or internet and they are working fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

5 REPLIES 5

Mercyfate
Honored Guest

Ever since I got a new router from Spectrum, my oculus wont connect to it and I get bad lag and stuttering. Due to the router to jump between channels when it needs to. No more 2.4 and 5 mhz channels. This is the issue I'm facing as well.

Hey there Mercyfate! We know how crucial it is to have your Wi-Fi working and we would love to try and help! We'd like to ask if you have tried to reset your Wi-Fi and device, and whether or not this issue is prevalent across multiple devices or if this is just on our Oculus device. If you would like please feel free to private message us and we can look into this for you! Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I'm having the same issue with my spectrum router it connects to it but no internet and on all my other devices internet is connected 

darklyboi_iueo
Honored Guest

Same man

Same