cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus quest 2 link cable not working

Wf1234248
Level 2

Hi i have bought a link cable so i can play pcvr i have downloaded the oculus app and i have spent weeks trying to fix it. @OculusSupport 

The problem is when you setup you vr to the app it does no connect to the app and does not let me continueOculus 22_12_2021 08_35_15.png

5 REPLIES 5

level4
Level 2

I'm having the same problem.

Kin6Nothin6
Level 2

Same problem here. It worked for me when I first got the cable, but i had to reset my PC and now it's just refusing to connect

DC-Wolf
Level 4

is the USB3 port you are using working with other devices?

Does the mainboard need drivers for USB3 ( check devicemanager for unknown devices)
Did you try other USB ports?

This is the exact issue that I'm having. Last night, after dealing with other software issues as usual, I managed to get my headset to work. I turn off my PC for the night, wake up, try to use my headset, and now it doesn't even recognize my headset.

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Here is a link to make sure everything is compatible. If you're still having issues please contact us at customer support so we can deep dive into this. You can also PM us directly if you'd like as well. Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We hope you find this information helpful!