cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus quest 2 replacement right controller

Conway28
Explorer

Ordered and received a new replacement right controller directly from Oculus and the right replacement controller will not turn on at all! I tried using 9 different batteries that will work in the left controller but not the right replacement controller. The led light does not come on at all... Submitted claim ticket to return the replacement right controller and have a different new right controller sent to me. It's been over a week and still have not received any feedback from the Oculus Support Representative.

I spent $80 on a replacement right controller that wouldn't work right out of the box and still cannot get Oculus to send me a return shipping label for the defective controller that they shipped to me...

3 REPLIES 3

RoadRashMedia
Honored Guest

I have been going through the same thing since the 28.0 update and really haven't found anything out but I've been through alot of batteries, just ordered a new controller for left hand and factory reinstalled after removing everything Oculus from my computer. 

I got two months out of this headset before this thing glitched and it has to be from the last update, because there are many posts in the forms so what are they going to do? 

Still waiting....

Gonçalo
(Oculus Support)

May 7, 2021, 4:59 PDT

Hello again Bryce,

Thank you very much for the information provided. I've requested a review on your case with our advanced support team. As soon as I have an update on it, I'll get back to you.

Talk to you soon,

Gonçalo

Oculus Support | Facebook Reality Lab

Finally received the return shipping labels! Took 2 weeks to receive them, not looking forward to seeing how long it will take to receive the new one..