cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus quest 2 says I need to be logged into facebook to login into facebook. I can't play my games.

Billybob5588
Honored Guest

When I try to click on friends list, it says I need to sign into facebook. When I try to login into facebook, it says I need to be logged into facebook to login into facebook. When I go to the oculus app on my phone or the facebook app, it showes that I am logged into everything and nothening appears to be wrong. When ever I try to launch a game, it loads for two seconds then closes out and takes me back to home. I have restarted it and also tried signing in and out of the oculus app. Everything appears fine on all apps expect the oculus quest two itself.

11 REPLIES 11

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We want to investigate this issue with you so you can get back to gaming. Please PM us or click HERE to submit a support ticket. Thanks and we hope to hear from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Res_001
Honored Guest

Is there a fix for this? I'm having similar problems

Aj7335
Honored Guest

I’m also having this exact issue is there a way to fix it?

Hello, @Res_001! I see you're having issues logging into your device. That certainly dampens our spirits. We'd love to assist with this. 

So we can get a better understanding of the issue, may we ask you to send a screenshot of the error message you get? We're very curious!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Mr.Spider
Honored Guest

I'm also having this problem! If you found out how to fix please let me know!

Aj7335
Honored Guest

You fix it by soft rebooting

Mr.Spider
Honored Guest

It still didn't work.

Hello @Mr.Spider! Our apologies you have to encounter this. We can understand what you must be going through and negative experiences aren't what we want to see. Be assured we'll get through this one way or another.

A screenshot of the message you receive would be extremely helpful in resolving this issue. Please try the following steps:

1. Log out of the device, log back in and restart the headset.
  2. Uninstall and reinstall the Oculus app then restart the headset.
  3. Reboot the device.
  4. Perform a factory reset. (don't forget to enable Cloud Backup to save any progress)

If the issue still persists after trying these steps, please contact Meta Store Support at https://metaque.st/Support and open a ticket for further assistance.

This is what i have can u help me