cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus referral link

Whos-Blake
Honored Guest

Hi I sent my friend the oculus referral link so he could show the link to his mom for him to order it and my friends oculus  came in and me and him never got the store credit on his phone it says the referral link has already been used to activate a quest 2 (his oculus) please get back to me he sent me the screenshots of what it says thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thanks for reaching out! We noticed that you're experiencing trouble with receiving credit for your referral. We want to ensure you receive the credit you've earned. To get the assistance you need, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We're here to help! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

hugmeevr
Honored Guest

You won't get the credits.  I spent 5 hours on 4 occasions trying to explain a similar situation to support though chat.  There is nothing they are willing to do.  They will lie saying there isn't a level 2 support when for a fact there is.

I'm returning both my units and urging friends and family to do the same and/or never buy one.  Worse CS experience ever!

Sorry for your loss (of credits).

Do not lie to this lad with gestures of helping.  Your customer service is a joke.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?