cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus rift S no display port connected

will508
Level 2
I was going to play some VR earlier today because I hadn't in a while, so I took my headset out of its box, but when I plugged it in the Oculus software wouldn't recognize my display port. The light on the headset was still showing white, but static was playing through the speaker and there was no response on the screen. I bought the headset in June of 2019 so I don't think there is still a warranty. Is my headset just screwed, or will buying a new cable be any help? I don't want to spend $70 on a new cable just for it to be my headset not working. Any help is appreciated
2 REPLIES 2

Aartou
Level 2
I had this same issue a few hours ago, I did many troubleshooting steps, but what finally worked for me was booting into safe mode and running Display Driver Uninstaller, rebooting, and reinstalling graphics drivers.

I'm not sure how likely it is that this will help you, but if you have a NVIDIA GPU, it's worth a try.

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager
Hi there, please click here to submit a ticket so that we can look further into this with you. Be sure to include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs as well for review. Thanks! -Kassidy