cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus rift s suddenly stopped working

meguminna
Honored Guest

So this morning when I woke up my PC has a message saying "USB power surge, USB trying to get more power than possible" or something like that. My mouse and keyboard stopped working until I plugged them back in. Now my rift s won't work at all, everytime I plug it in it says "USB device not recognized" and my headset keeps loading endlessly. I bought a USB hub thinking it was a power issue but that didn't help. I also tried restarting the PC, unplugging and plugging back in the cable from all 3 ends, plugging the USB ina different slot, and uninstalling the 2 oculus USB drivers. Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, this sounds like it might potentially be a PC based issue, but we'd certainly be happy to look further into the matter with you to see if we can get your Rift S back up and running. Can you please click here to submit a ticket and include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs? Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!