cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus screen not working

kirito3226
Honored Guest

So when I power on my headset I can see my screen but it's frozen when it connects to my controllers it unfreezes for a few seconds then the controller disconnects and the screen freezes again and does it many times till I power it off I've tried resetting it and I don't know what's wrong with it.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh no! That definitely isn't what we want to be happening with your device. Thank you so much for troubleshooting some on your own too, we know it's a lot less fun than actually being in VR! 

We're here to help! If you haven't yet, we'd recommend trying a full factory reset. Before going through with the factory reset, we'd also recommend checking if you have Cloud Backup enabled and when your apps were last backed up.

If you are still having these same freezing issues after factory resetting, go ahead and send us a support ticket here, so our team can keep working with you to get back in the game!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!