cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus support not answering

Bbrdyx
Level 2
Oculus support hasn't replied to me for 3 weeks and 2 days now. Is there any other way to contact them or get their attention. I've been sending messages, but no replies. They just stopped talking to me, it was very unexpected.
4 REPLIES 4

ARCUS1200
Level 3
That's really bad if Oculus is not responding to customers in a normale time span. I am reading so many problems about Oculus (both support as software problems) that I am about to cancel my Oculus Quest order today.

azajali43
Level 3
If oculus is not responding then, submit a brand new ticket or two instead of responding to the old one. Open a new ticket in their ticketing system rather than reopening the old one which may be assigned to who was working it originally. Do not mention your old ticket number until you get someone new responding to you.

ShowbizDonkey
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager
@Bbrdyx Hi there - I was able to locate a support ticket from you that appears to have received a response from one of our support agents on February 4th. It doesn't look like we received any further response from you on that ticket after that. As such, the ticket was automatically closed. If you are still encountering issues, I recommend opening a new support ticket (our agents will be able to see and reference your previous ticket if needed). If you believe you have a different ticket that I'm not seeing, please DM the ticket number and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on. Thanks!

bigsouth87
Level 2
Same thing is happening to me. I submitted a request 5 days ago and still no response. Only had my Quest 2 since Christmas and it's already a paperweight! C'mon guys...where's the support for your faulty product?!