cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus touch trigger broken after one evening

steveoz32
Expert Protege
My right trigger button is stuck, I can pull it back out with my finger nail but when I press it back it just jams back in.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?
86 REPLIES 86

GenetixStudio
Superstar
That sucks, hopefully it is not defective. I'd try to spray some air directly inside of that trigger and see if you can clear up whatever might be jamming it, maybe some dust or goo got in there somehow when it was built?

Syndroid
Heroic Explorer
edit: wrong thread sorry.

Baz_uK
Expert Protege
Oh no's! that's the second person to mention that. hope it's not too common. 

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

Baz_uK said:

Oh no's! that's the second person to mention that. hope it's not too common. 

No it's not.  It's the first person to make two threads. 🙂

shim2
Adventurer
I received my Touch controllers today. While I can't test them out because I have no Rift, still waiting on that RMA. I can say I thought the triggers felt pretty cheap. Not surprised to read this.

Baz_uK
Expert Protege

shim2 said:

I received my Touch controllers today. While I can't test them out because I have no Rift, still waiting on that RMA. I can say I thought the triggers felt pretty cheap. Not surprised to read this.

Oh dude!! I feel for you, hope you get a shiny new Rift asap. As for the button you think is a bit  heap....oh!! boo! still waiting on my Touch, delays due to fog. I shall do a close examination.  

danknugz
Superstar
arent the touch controller basically just half xbox controllers and even made by the same company? do they have the rumble triggers?
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'm terribly sorry about this. Please contact Oculus Support and we will take care of you. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

steveoz32
Expert Protege
Ok and now the sensor issue keeps coming back, how do I actually contact support? Nothing in my control panel and google just bring up the support forum!?