cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus wuest 2

Karamantas123
Honored Guest

I am a rift S user and I have purchased two oculus quest 2 headsets to play multiplayer.  How can I play already purchased oculus and steam games on both headsets on multiplayer? Should I buy one or two link cables to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! Congratulations on your new purchases! We see you're interested in multiplay. We'll be happy to guide you through this!

Just to note, the only apps you can use on the Meta Quest 2 and Rift S must be cross platform apps.

Here's a link with some information on Multiplayer games. This will introduce you to Parties and app sharing and this can help with Multiple accounts on an Oculus account. 

On the Parties page, you can learn how to start and invite your friends for VR fun!

We hope this is helpful in answering your question.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! Congratulations on your new purchases! We see you're interested in multiplay. We'll be happy to guide you through this!

Just to note, the only apps you can use on the Meta Quest 2 and Rift S must be cross platform apps.

Here's a link with some information on Multiplayer games. This will introduce you to Parties and app sharing and this can help with Multiple accounts on an Oculus account. 

On the Parties page, you can learn how to start and invite your friends for VR fun!

We hope this is helpful in answering your question.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?