cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Email even changed the Facebook one to new

KAIANRSOLNEY
Honored Guest

I’m trying to buy my daughter games for her Oculus but somehow the PIN has either changed or I’ve forgotten. I’ve tried everything to change the email even changing my primary on Facebook BUT in order to change it in oculus in need a Pin I can’t remember and in order to change the email I need the PIN how do I resolve this issue 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello KAIANRSOLNEY. Thanks for reaching out. We're more than happy to assist with changing your email so that you can buy your daughter a game. 

Please PM us here or submit a Support ticket. We'll need to fully authenticate since we're dealing with sensitive personal information and would hate for just anyone to get a hold of it. Here is the information we're in need of:

• Full name as it appears on your Oculus account
  • Current alias/username
  • Email address linked to the account
  • Last four digits of your credit card or PayPal email address
  • Recent purchase on the Oculus digital store
  • Copy of a digital or hardware invoice
  • Headset serial number for the device registered to your account

Once we get that done we'll be able to move on to the next steps and change your email.  

We're looking forward to hearing from you and getting this issue resolved. We hope to hear from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!