cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Oculus Store issues, unable to download most past titles:

shogunmn
Heroic Explorer

For the past month I continue to have issues with downloading past titles. I have many great games I would like to play that state "Sorry we can't install ____ Please visit Oculus Support. I have done fresh installs, installed on a separate computer. Reset my network.  Nothing more I can do on my end. I also completed past support tickets submitting logs with no resolution. 

Anyone else going through this? I hope Meta updates the storefront and fixes these issues. Several hundred paid purchases since 2016 and most do not download. The storefront also has an issue where you are unable to download past titles (at least for me). It says get in text but no button to obtain, and no button on the actual page to purchase or download. Thank you. I am wondering if others are experiencing the same. I hate to make additional purchases and have them abandoned in the future with no ability to download. I will have to look towards other platforms if this isn't resolved. 

503 REPLIES 503

Discord84
Explorer

Well I see still no movement forward on this issue although Lone Echo did download a whole 1/2 MB more today than all of last week.

I'm supprised in the gaming media this hasn't been picked up I guess facebook/meta have a good influence on keeping the media quite on this one.

I'm sure is steam, epic even EA and Ubisoft had what seem half of there games undownloadable it would be all over the press

The 'resolved' status bugs me even for tracking. Its like a Bethesda games full game release.

Agreed.  It is preposterous.  Pin a note on the top of the forum for goodness sake!  A thread marked resolved when it clearly isn't is insulting.

gjenck
Honored Guest

Have the same issue , im unable to install elite dangerous, before i couldnt update , i reinstalled the os, oculus and  now i even cannot reinstall the game.

BTW i was struggling 2 years ago with elite updatew from oculus home , sometimes takes hours , sometimes 1-2 day a small update wich would takes normally 30sec 1 min

oculus said that should resolve until dec 15 , i still have the issue and i contacted support , they said its still under investigation

anybody with some news or solution (excluding steam 🙂 ?

Take a look at Elite Dangerous forums, I think they offer alternative ways to download the game;

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/oculus-download-problem.596041/

fezmonkey.solo
Protege

The Climb still won't install for me.

**bleep** that's annoying. Not sure how it could download for me and not you..  

I'm still unable to download 

Lone Echo

Startrek Bridge Captains 

LordBlinkers
Honored Guest

I have the same problem with Virtual Desktop (and Lone Echo).

I had a problem with Oculus link (cable), so I reinstall windows but now I don't have the possibility ton download software for more than a week. It's really disapointing.

Yes it's still not working this morning. No update so far this weekend, I hope they will be back at work on monday.

I tried uninstalling, then re-installing The Climb. It is now able to download, install, and start up, but crashes immediately after the initial loading screen.