cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Oculus Store issues, unable to download most past titles:

shogunmn
Heroic Explorer

For the past month I continue to have issues with downloading past titles. I have many great games I would like to play that state "Sorry we can't install ____ Please visit Oculus Support. I have done fresh installs, installed on a separate computer. Reset my network.  Nothing more I can do on my end. I also completed past support tickets submitting logs with no resolution. 

Anyone else going through this? I hope Meta updates the storefront and fixes these issues. Several hundred paid purchases since 2016 and most do not download. The storefront also has an issue where you are unable to download past titles (at least for me). It says get in text but no button to obtain, and no button on the actual page to purchase or download. Thank you. I am wondering if others are experiencing the same. I hate to make additional purchases and have them abandoned in the future with no ability to download. I will have to look towards other platforms if this isn't resolved. 

503 REPLIES 503

Jesuile
Expert Protege

Oh wow! Just logged back in to try. Hoping it works!

Tlistor
Explorer

Update! Lone Echo seems to be working fine, haven't had any glitches so far!

Doing a little dance as it downloads. Can't wait to play it!

Good luck Jesuile and James. let me know how it turns out

Tlistor
Explorer

Thanks Ryan, for getting things rolling!

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've got my download started too. Guess I know what I'm doing tonight after work 🙂

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

@Ryanality  fab news on lone echo.

Can you just confirm that you are NOT relying on user reports now and that in the coming weeks every single game, demo and experience will be checked on the store ?

Even if it is just a matter of you setting up a machine and sequentially downloading every title to check it works.

A lot of games I have are installed and work. I don't want to uninstall them to test but also don't want to find out it's broke in 2 years time.

Also games which are technically no longer available to purchase but are still on our account.   For instance mountain goat mountain (great freebie , a real shame you (not literally you) stopped people from getting it)

Thanks

Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

I can confirm that the team has a list of all titles impacted, informed by many tests they've been running. They haven't been relying on user feedback and reports to find them all.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

Just wanted to give you that formal thank you. You must be some sort of miracle worker because we hardly blinked and you'd got lone echo working. I didn't want to post until it had finished downloading.  Well it has officially concluded so.

Thank you! Thank you!

I know there are more titles to fix but this news is just fantastic.

gjenck
Honored Guest

I would like to have oculus give us a store credit , for each one whom encounter download issue for a sustained time.

I remember when once oculus was down for a few hours ,aprox a day or something ,years ago and they give us a store credit .I think this time we worth more than at that time.