cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pattern problem

Bonnaroo
Honored Guest

I am locked out of my headset and cannot remember the pattern I put in there last night… what do I do?!? It won’t sync up or anything. HELP!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Bonnaroo! We see you're locked out of your headset 😳. That is nerve-wracking, but don't worry. We have the perfect support article for you. We hope this helps you get back in the game ASAP. 😁👍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

it doesnt work because you have to know your pattern to be able to go to headset settings and i forgot it

Hey there @DanicaJ ! It appears that you have forgotten your unlock pattern and are unable to get back into your headset. We know just how unsettling that can be and we'd love to help you get this figured out! In order to be able to regain access to your headset, you'll need to perform a Factory Reset. This will wipe all of your data off of the headset, but don't worry, once you are logged back in successfully, you can re-download all of your apps and games!

You can find the directions for how to perform a Factory Reset by clicking here! Please let us know if this does the trick for you - we are always happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?