cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue

LiquidStar1
Level 3

I bought an Oculus Quest back in Feb-2020 and was unable to setup a payment method.  Tried several credit cards and nothing would work. I use these credit cards to make purchases on-line on a regular basis.  I went to Oculus customer support and after weeks and weeks of getting nowhere I gave up and returned it.

Now, 1.5 years later I just bought a Quest 2 hoping this issue would have been resolved.  But, nope! 

I have tried my credit cards again, Paypal, different browsers, laptops, cell phones, nothing works!   

I just put in a ticket but I have very little confidence this will get resolved.

Has anyone had this issue and had it resolved?  

Or, did I just make a big mistake in purchasing an over priced paper weight!!! 

3 REPLIES 3

LiquidStar1
Level 3

Update.  Within 1 business day Oculus has fixed my payment issue!  Based on my past experience and reading other posts I was not overly confident this would get resolved quickly. 

Thanks to AmanS at Oculus Support for a quick resolution!

GoldenHandCuffs
Level 2

I have this problem as well. There is still no response from customer service

Hello GoldenHandCuffs, we noticed that you are still experiencing payment issues. We do not like hearing that your issue hasn't been resolved. To get the help you need, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 🙂