cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pc wont detect Pc

EXTREMEDUCK55
Honored Guest

I’ve had my quest 2 for a while, mostly using it standalone, since my plug isn’t to long. But sometimes, I do use my laptop, usually to download beatsaber mods, or other things on Sidequest. This worked good for a while, but for some reason, when I plug in my quest, it doesn’t give me the pop-up to connect my quest, and my laptop doesn’t detect it. It’s not the cable, since I’ve tried multiple, and they all charge my quest, and, I’ve tried restarting both my laptop and quest, and tried to reinstall the oculus software on my laptop, but it doesn’t work! Now, I’m confused, as to why it doesn’t work, and if there is any fixes. (My laptop specs are RTX-2060, and an Intel i7)

2 REPLIES 2

EXTREMEDUCK55
Honored Guest

(Pc won’t detect quest, sorry!)

Hey there! If your PC is no longer detecting your headset when it's connected, we suggest re-installing the Link drivers onto your computer. You can find more information on that process here. If you're still unable to get your PC to recognize your headset, we suggest contacting our support team and providing them your Oculus Logs. You can submit a support ticket with our team by using this link

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!