cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistent "1" Update in Oculus Client Despite Nothing Requiring Update

bzowk
Explorer
Hey Guys - 

I have used the Oculus Beta Client for a few months now as I love having the latest and greatest.  Starting at the update which added support for the library listing 3rd party VR apps / games, the client shows that I have 1 app that requires an update (blue circle with "1" in it to the right of "Updates" in Library view.)  The thing is, it seems nothing requires an update.

Whenever an update is required, it changes to "2" and I see which app/games required updating and update it unless done automatically.  Still, the "1" has persisted for a couple of months now.  Any suggestions for log files or other places I could look to see which specific app/game it says requires updating so I may attempt to reinstall it or resolve the issue?

Currently, it's just a nuisance, but wanted to report anyways as was already on the forum.  Happy to submit logs if needed.  More environment specs below.  

Thanks!

Environment
- Windows 10 x64 Pro 1703 (Fully Patched)
- Oculus Client installed to default folder on C:\ (1.19.0.450079)
- "Software" folder symlinked using directory junction to a folder on a dedicated SSD on the V:\ drive (Haven't had issues with it unless this is related)
Oculus Rift CV1 / x2 Touch Controllers / 3 Sensors (x2 USB 3.0 & x1 USB 2.0)
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Video Card / Driver Version 385.69
0 REPLIES 0