cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone notifications error

C0W80Y352
Honored Guest

Good Day, I have been having this problem for some time now. I had to factory reset the oculus and couldn’t get the notifications to appear from my phone to oculus. 

F91D54E9-EA5B-46E4-9A94-997427C4C7D5.png

32599134-7F40-48D9-B9AA-2BA550491A82.png

E63D7CDB-4C99-4D60-8551-46D8E013B0B3.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you. It worked after deleting the app and reinstalling it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy there, C0W80Y352!

You had to factory reset and now your mobile app is giving you issues? That simply just won't do. We won't stand for it. That's why we'll be more than happy to  knock this issue out of the park and get you back in peak performance!

Sometimes the mobile app can act up after performing a factory reset. However, we want you to know there are a couple of known issues going on with the app, as of current. Not to worry though, we have some troubleshooting steps ready and willing! When you're ready, please perform the following:

• Sign out of the app
  • Uninstall the app and leave sitting for 5 minutes
  • Reinstall the app and leave sitting for a couple minutes
  • Sign back into the app and try to pair again
  • Clear history/cache of the app

As well, if that didn't prove any fruitful results, try the above steps but with the following:

• Sign out of the headset
  • Hard reboot headset (hold power button down for 30-40 seconds)
  • Once headset is turned back on, sign back in

If by chance you are still in some need of help, after attempting the above steps, come on down to our support town here: https://metaque.st/Support where our most awesome agents are standing by with a plethora of support tools to ensure that you are well taken care of!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you. It worked after deleting the app and reinstalling it.

Awesome! We're glad to hear the issue was fixed. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out! We hope you have a great day. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!