cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number for Oculus support

mr2daj
Adventurer
Does anyone have a phone number for Oculus support? I am at the end of my tether now waiting for emails that seem to never come. I just want to speak to someone! 
109 REPLIES 109

Mac-in-VR
Explorer
Mine has been ongoing for 10 days now with 3 responses from Oculus support in that time, one of which was to tell me how they busy they were.

I phoned Oakley (the sunglass company) because I lost a nose sleeve on a pair of 5 year old sunglasses, replacements turned up in the post (from the USA) in 4 days. That is customer support.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Really sorry for the delay. Oculus Support is answering tickets, but there is a large volume of incoming inquiries and there is a long queue of people waiting. I understand this is not ideal, but you will get a response if you are patient. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

mr2daj
Adventurer
What is the average response time? Is 11 days considered acceptable?

I'm sorry but I feel that I am going to have to escalate this and file complaints with the relevant authorities.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Unfortunately, long response times are not abnormal. Many tickets are, in fact, resolved within a reasonable timeframe, lets say between 1 - 2 days. However, some issues require more investigation (primarily in the case of replacement units) and these can take a longer amount of time to resolve. I'll ask the Support team to take a look at your ticket. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

mr2daj
Adventurer
That would be great. I have not even been asked for any logs or anything although I sent them anyway. I feel that my case has not even begun to be resolved!

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer

mr2daj said:

bet i dont get a reply to this either! Im seriously lost as to what to do. How long do I want for a reply. weeks?months? years??? at this rate it will be out of warranty before I get a reply! 

If I dont have some sort of contact by tomorrow then im afraid i will be letting Barclays sort it out.

I have messaged Oculus staff in here, got no reply. I had to contacted paypal even they could not get Oculus to respond. The result was a refund by Paypal for a rift i ordered back in Jan. Still i have got no response. Speak to Barclays, dont waste your time and energy. I do understand that there hands might be tied full but no response with any substance for people that pre-order especially is disagraceful

mr2daj
Adventurer
Yea its not great... been told i will get a response soon. we will see....

UABOOMER
Honored Guest
Hey guys. would someone tell me where to find account settings

cybereality
Grand Champion
You can find your account here:
https://secure.oculus.com

You can find support here:
https://support.oculus.com/

TheBossman
Honored Guest
Oculus needs to get off their fucking asses now! I have been waiting for days to fix these issues. It wouldnt update, then it crashed to the point i had to uninstall it, and now it wont reinstall, I get an error that says cannot connect to server. I have every fucking requirement i need to play this piece of shit and it just wont work and i have been offered no fucking support. These idiots tell me to wipe me hard drive as if thats an easy solution. Now i find myself waitinf days and days for a bullshit reply like, thanks for your patience. How about fuck you. How about actually offering some fucking help! First I couldnt play valkyrie and now I cant play ANYTHING. AND NO ONE IS DOING SHIT ABOUT IT. IM GONA FUCKING RETURN THIS GARBAGE IF I DONT GET A REAL GODDAMN ANSWER BY THE END OF THE FUCKING DAY.