cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please stop updating my quest

corry
Explorer

So once again, i was thoroughly enjoying the new fallout boys beatsaber pack. I took my headset off, got me some water, did a few things around the house. I come back to play another round and my headset is stuck on the new meta logo. This is 7 times now my headset will do nothing but display whatever logo we decide to switch to. I let it sit for 5 hours, thinking maybe i just need to be patient. Went out, come back and the batteries dead. Plug her in, and it boots right up to the meta logo, and does nothing else. Is it a refurb thing? Do you all keep sending me refurbs that just brick during update? I could give 0 f's about whatever new feature you all want to add. Id like to never have my headset update again. My original 64 is 3 weeks into its 5th rma, now this 128 ima have to return while i still can through amazon. I understand that plenty people arent having issues with theirs, but mine seem to be non stop. Now i know im not the only one that has had their headset stuck on the stupid logo screen and do f all, maybe some explanations are in order as to why this happens. 

3 REPLIES 3

OverPLL
Protege

Did you buy from the official website of an oculus or somewhere else?

I purchased it directly from amazon. It was a refurb deal, like $60 off or something. Then an extra $60 if you sign up for a card. Ive already sent 1 back. I came home from work and it was doing the same thing this one is. They wont replace it a second time. I can either return it or deal with meta support. 

This is like the 7th time this has happened to my headset tho. I just got my 64g replacement back like a week ago. Id really like to understand either whats happening to em or what im doing wrong. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?