cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poker Stars VR. Chips purchased on July 3rd. Paid 50 We're supposed to get Two million Only got one

Blackheart20
Explorer

On July 3rd, I ordered two million chips. To be gifted to my boyfriend. he received one million days later. Still have not received the other million chips. It was supposed to be a July 4th special for that weekend. Can we please get help on this? My name is Blackheart20. And my boyfriend's name is Daredevil1961. Thank you very much. And any answers very much. Appreciate. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Blackheart20. Thank you for contacting us. We understand that you've haven't received some of your the chips you gifted for your boyfriend. So that we can look further into this please PM us. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I can't reply. In a private message. Every time I put send a message it wants me to put who I'm sending the message to. You guys have not given me a person. Can you please let me know who I PM? Thank you. Have a good day.