cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Population ONE - update failure

borek.belfin
Honored Guest
Population ONE has been updating my game for more than a week ...

the size of the game is 2.7GB, I have 10GB of free space ...

I have purchased the game and it worked until this update ...

updates cannot be aborted manually ...

update runs even if I have turned off wifi ...

it is not possible to update / upload any other game - because Population ONE is updated, all others are in the
queue and waiting for the update for PopulationONE to finish ... the game cannot be uninstalled (because it is being updated) ...

has the latest software version in the headset ...

some idea ?
how can I abort an ongoing update?
How can I uninstall / delete and reinstall this game?
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, borek.belfin. We know how frustrating it is when an app gets stuck updating, especially for over a week! 😱

We are aware that some people are not able to properly install apps on their Quest library. If you have a game or app that seems stalled for more than a few hours, ensure that you have the Cloud Backup feature enabled then perform a factory reset. We understand a factory reset is never the ideal solution, but once completing these steps, the updates should resume. 👍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

OK, problem solved without factory reset...

i connect Oculus QUEST to SideQuest (PC) and "delete app data" in "com.oculus.ocms" folder....
all update to be stopped and now possible uninstal and instal again Population ONE..
Borek.