cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Population: One not available in Oculus Store

Nephroid
Explorer

I am trying to install Pop:One in my son’s headset but for some reason the app does not show up in the Oculus Store. 

What’s strange is that if I log onto his headset I am able to download and install the game just fine.  Does anyone know why this happens?  Is there a parental control setting somewhere that’s driving this?

We have our own headsets and would to be able to play together.

58 REPLIES 58

I forgot to write that if i search the pop1 game in quest store it doesnt appear. I cant find the game there. Why is it? My friend found it and sent me the link. I opened and it shows wjat you can see on the attached photo. So it seems my quest2 behaves like a quest1. Why is it? Do you know anything about it? Is it possible? Maybe it is a problem of the last update?

Screenshot_2022-08-11-00-19-54-092_com.oculus.twilight.jpg

Hello, Nati. We understand that this is a concern for you, and we want to help you resolve it. While we look into this further for you, could you please tell us which county you currently reside in?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi,

I am in Hungary. However there are more people in Hungary who have this game on quest.

Thanks for your response. Does your friend live in the same country as you do? If not, that will be the issue. 

Also, Hungary is not one of Oculus's supported countries and therefore most apps may not be available.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yes. This seems to be the exact problem I am having as well.

iMight404
Retired Support

Hey everyone, thank you all for bringing this to the forefront of our attention. The team is currently in contact with engineering to inform them of this issue. While we are awaiting a response, please continue to document your experiences and issues in this thread and we will keep it updated as more information becomes available. Thank you for your continued patience and we will provide an update as soon as we have it.

Take your destiny into your own hands. Sand cannot keep a shape by itself, but add water and it becomes malleable. Fate can be such, if you add the right element.

yes, my friend is also in Hungary. however if i can accept the gift you schould know that this app available in my country...

Hey Nephroid,

Do you wanna install the game with a guest account on your Quest2? 

This happened to me too! On the website the game only had the Add to Wishlist button.

it has been over a month and population one is still not available on my quest 2 App Store. When will this be available for purchase