Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power draining fast and cannot contact Oculus

LucasXander
Honored Guest

Hey guys,

I wondered if anyone could help me;

I have a headset whose power drains so fast (despite me having it plugged in using the Oculus issued cable) that it drains within 40 minutes of gaming and I tried to get help by attempting to contact Oculus for help but I can't to them. I just get this screen when I try to go through the process - it's the page where you select your product. 

Screenshot (133).png

I cannot click anything on that page. It is like a blank page, and I have contacted Oculus before, so it used to be there.

I have tried a different cable and different plug/machine, but it still drains so quickly. I used to be able to play it for hours and it would never drain. 

Does anyone have any suggestions, by any chance? Either to fix my power problem or how to get in touch with the elusive Oculus Support team.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, please allow us to assist you with this.We understand the importance of having properly functioning hardware. Having a battery drain issue is not ideal, we'll look deeper into this for you. We know how this could be dampening your gaming experience, we don't want that. 

If you'd kindly submit a ticket on our support site HERE. We'll be able to gather more information from you, and look deeper into this matter for you. An agent will provide you with the best troubleshooting possible, they'll be more than happy to assist you with this. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!