cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems adding account and Facebook issue

DisSW99
Honored Guest

I recently bought 2 Oculus Quest 2. I have them both set up with their own (and different) admin accounts. I have one of the devices with sharing turned on (the other does not have sharing turned on). I'm now trying to add an account on one of the devices so I can share the apps I purchased on the other device. However, when I try and login to Facebook, it says "Your account is temporarily unavailable. Regain access by updating the app or logging in from a mobile or web browser." I go through the process of verifying my account (have done this on a web browser as well as my mobile), go back to the Oculus headset and try to login again and it just keeps giving me the same message. I've even powered off and back on again and reset back to factory settings on the device that's having the issue and I'm still getting the Facebook login issue. 

Anyone else had this issue? Thanks in advance for any guidance!

13 REPLIES 13

Did that help? People are also saying they added two factor authorization and it worked.  Idk what thread I am in currently, just trying to spread the word. 

How do you turn on the 2 factor authentication? I can’t find it 

Hey there!

We have that covered for you! Please refer to this handy dandy link for Facebook's 2 factor authentication information!

All the best!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!