cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo not working for Lone Echo??

SiegeBandit
Level 3

Hi, Just today I received the promo code welcome25 so I wanted to try out lone echo but it does not work. Does anyone know why this might be?

The store clearly tells me to use the code below the buy button but it says it can not be applied!

At first, I thought promos can't be used with a store credit purchase or something but other games works as shown below with climb 2.

If this particular game is excluded from promo, I can understand but it tells me to use it in the store page!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yeah, I have seen that post prior to creating this one.

I can understand if the code is strictly for quest games but as you can see on the screenshot, it tells me to use the code for lone echo.

I ended up contacting Oculus support and they have let me know the code does not work in tandem with store credit and they were right, I continued with climb2 purchase while both the code and the credits were applied and during the transaction, I get an error, it would be great if they had actually described the issue rather than an error though.

So then I used the credit on something else and went back to the Lone Echo to use the code and... yeah doesn't work. I let them know about it with a screenshot and they instead just gave me another $10 store credit.

It is not the smoothest solution but it is one,

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RuneSR2
Level 16

Are you sure the code works for real PCVR games? Lone Echo is by far not a Quest game, it requires a fast rig. 

Otherwise try to contact Oculus Support - this problem might not be new:

https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Oculus-Quest-2-and-Quest/Can-t-redeem-or-look-at-terms-for-the-quot-W...

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Yeah, I have seen that post prior to creating this one.

I can understand if the code is strictly for quest games but as you can see on the screenshot, it tells me to use the code for lone echo.

I ended up contacting Oculus support and they have let me know the code does not work in tandem with store credit and they were right, I continued with climb2 purchase while both the code and the credits were applied and during the transaction, I get an error, it would be great if they had actually described the issue rather than an error though.

So then I used the credit on something else and went back to the Lone Echo to use the code and... yeah doesn't work. I let them know about it with a screenshot and they instead just gave me another $10 store credit.

It is not the smoothest solution but it is one,

View solution in original post

At least you did get some answers, and full price or not, Lone Echo is beyond awesome - enjoy! 🙂 

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB

Thank you, I am really looking forward to it!

Just remember to find all the 30+ CubeSats, lol - I just finished that mission after more than 3 years 🙂 It's an optional mission - help can be found on YouTube:

- and there're many Easter Eggs too:

I don't know what it is yet but I am all for collectables haha thanks